let suppose I have 2 models:
*class String(models.model):*
*    string = models.textarea(null = True, blank = True)*
*    user = models.ForeignKey(user, on_delete=models.CASCADE)*
*    def __str__(self):*
*        return self.string*

and

*class Song_Words_Count(models.model):*
*    song = models.ForeignKey(user, on_delete=models.SET_NULL)*
*    def __str__(self):*
*        return self.song*

now what I want to do at django admin side that the string added in
* "String" *model should be saved in Song_Wors_count model and string
should be splitted in a single word and frequency should be counted this
way:

word word_freq
word1 10
word2 15