Hi Utkarsh,
Here's something for you to take a look at:
https://dev.lino-framework.org/welcome.html , it's an effort to make something
beautiful with application logic for which I find it interesting.

Take a look and if you have questions or opinions please feel free to contact
me personally.
Regards,
Sharif
    On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 12:17:08 AM GMT+6, Utkarsh Singh