Hey Pankaj,

I think you can achieve this by adding an expiration date field in the
model. So for example, the respective video will be available to view only
if the today's date is between the  expiration date. ( Today's date <
expiration date)

And once today's date is exceeding 1 year period ( today date >= expiration
date) , you can show a small modal/pop-up saying "hey! The subscription is
over. Please buy the subscription to enjoy the content".

Hope this helps and solves the query.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek Choudhury
Ph. no: +91 7903717967