From: django-users@googlegroups.com <django-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf
Of Mahendra
Sent: 22 July 2021 19:19
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Hope you doing well

Hi Everyone,

I have doubt  to relative Website hosting in aws how much cost per one single
website in this using only some projects after   completion hosting is it
possible to  run Google ads because of I am jobless and no money.How to succeed
this life please all my dearest group users help meπŸ™πŸ™.

Mahendra Yadav

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021, 20:18 Mark Phillips, <m...@phillipsmarketing.biz