On 28/08/2021 01.55, Thuan Nguyen Thi Bích wrote:
> Hi everyone
> I'm not a developer. I'm a member of team Product.
> I want to use django tool to select data.
>
> Please share with me link to learn the way using tool django   .

Django is not a tool, but a web development framework:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_framework

That means that it can be used for tons of different kinds of
applications. This mailing list is for users creating applications using
that framework.

No one here would have any chance of helping you with using whatever was
developed with Django just because it happened to be developed with Django.

You would have a much better chance of getting help by contacting the
people who developed the application you're trying to use. Have you
tried doing that?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup