Hello,

I'm new to the Django framework. Currently, I'm creating a dashboard using
the apps and trying to deploy it on a web server using Cpanel. After
deployment, I'm able to open the homepage and login into the dashboard, but
the apps crashed when I tried to redirect to another page.

Based on my reading, the configuration for redirection within Cpanel is
managed based on htaccess file. Can anyone assist me to configure htaccess
file for Django apps?

By the way, I deployed my apps in
home/user_id/public_html/django_apps_folder.