Hello Divakar:

Do you have a team that can perform according to the notes below? What is
the estimate in terms of time and money?

We need 1 full-stack developer or (one front-end and one back-end
developers)
Strong React or Strong Angular for component-based

   - Preferably with strong React or Angular since the project is heavily
   component-based.
   - experienced crawling tools developer
   - *content creator or aggregator or curator including English
component* part
   of his requirement is very vague

*EXAMPLES OF content creator or aggregator or curator are below:*
1. Pocket2. Feedly3. Pinboard4. Flipboard5. Curata6. Email Newsletters7.
Twitter lists8. Quuu9. BuzzSumo10. UpContent

11. Elink.io

   -

--
Henry Udoye.