Hello

I'm a Django Noobie and maybe I'm completely wrong about this but in my app
named "core", I have a file called apps.py where I register my signals.
I just followed a tutorial as well so I can't yet explain what it does but
if I had to guess is just to register the app with my signals.

Just when reading your question it reminded me of this:
[image: appconfig.png]

If this is wrong info I'll delete this but maybe this helps :)

Regards