Hello,

I think there arw several tutorials in internet how shows yoz how you use
django and heroku. When you have a specific question then ask. For
professionel environment i wouldn't use heroku but fir Testing Environment
for end user is heroku fine.

Regards

Abdulrahman Abbas <abdouliabba...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 7. Feb. 2022,
19:42: