*Overview:*
In our Django web app, there are some background tasks that we want to run
every midnight. With this, I tried celery with celery beat.

 I was able to successfully implement background task scheduler with celery
beat and worker with Redis as Celery broker following the tutorial on:

1. https://realpython.com/asynchronous-tasks-with-django-and-celery/
2.
https://docs.celeryq.dev/en/stable/django/first-steps-with-django.html#using-celery-with-django
3. https://docs.celeryq.dev/en/latest/userguide/periodic-tasks.html

*The feature is working locally by running the servers, scheduler and
workers accordingly on separate terminals.*
Django Server:
*`python manage.py runserver`*

Redis Server:
*`redis-server`*

Celery Worker:
*`celery -A django_project.celery beat -l info`*

Celery Beat Scheduler:
*`celery -A django_project worker -l info`*

*Question:*
How do I configure this for deployment in Elastic Beanstalk?
What is the correct way to set this up properly with Elasticache as the
Redis server?

#### Current Stack:
Django 3.1 deployed on AWS Elastic Beanstalk

Python 3.8 running on 64bit Amazon Linux 2/3.3.9 with ElastiCache endpoint

redis==4.3.4 # https://pypi.org/project/redis/

celery==5.2.7 # https://pypi.org/project/celery/