Good Morning, I have seen that alot of you guys have interest in joining
Django dev WhatsApp group forum and I am impressed. To make it easier. I
will be dropping the link below, So everyone can join.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JC8sBhl8zDG3XMf5kIZQkm

See you there
Do have a stress-free day
Biliaminu Abdulfarid

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022, 1:52 PM Abdulfarid Olakunle <faridosk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello fellow developers, I will be creating a WhatsApp group chat later in
> the day, So I will like my fellow Python Django Developers to join the
> group. It will be much easier to discuss there and I will sacrifice myself
> out for anyone who need my service.
>
> God bless you all
> Enjoy your day
> Biliaminu