> python manage.py runserver
Watching for file changes with StatReloader
Performing system checks...

System check identified no issues (0 silenced).

You have 18 unapplied migration(s). Your project may not work properly
until you apply the migrations for app(s): admin, auth, contenttypes,
sessions.
Django version 4.1.3, using settings 'pyshop.settings'
Starting development server at http://127.0.0.1:8000/