Dear all,

I have a Django currently running in production mode on a remote Linux server.
While the production server is in use, I am developing new features on my local
computer. Is there a way to create a copy of production server, so that when I
develop new features I can test on a database environment as close to the
production environment as possible?

On the production server the database is a mySQL database.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Jian