Hey guys, i need help, i have created my django project, added students to
the system as admin but they don't reflect when i run the server.
what could the issue be.
below is views.py and index.html

On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 11:07:25 AM UTC+3 Kasper Laudrup wrote:

> On 14/04/2023 01.06, Michael Starr wrote:
> > Hi, I double checked my code and Django is not displaying images. I'd
> > like to report the bug but I need to be a django employee to do that.
> > So, if anyone knows anyone on linkedin that works for django, tell them
> > images don't display (on an operating system).
> >

> It is extremely unlikely that the reason you cannot get your code to
> work is caused by a bug in Django.
>
> But anyone can open a bug report here:
>

> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/bugs-and-features/
>
> I don't know what makes you think you have to be a "Django employee"
> (whatever that is).
>
> Be prepared to create a proper bug report with a minimal example showing
> what you assume to be a bug in Django. Doing so will hopefully make you
> realize it's a bug in your code and not Django.
>
> Good luck and king regards,
> Kasper Laudrup

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5aacb6ee-a748-448e-bb04-6b48ab539185n%40googlegroups.com.
Title: Student Management System
{% load static %}
from django.shortcuts import render
from .models import Student

# Create your views here.
def index(request):
    print("index views called")
    students = Student.objects.all()
    return render(request, 'students/index.html', {
        'students': students
    })