Hi Mike,

Ammar was just trying to answer a question given so limited information.

With that in mind the best he could do was send you to the documentation.
There was no need to be rude.

If you need any help, show what you have done, then show what you want done
or desired outcome. Then people will be in a better position to help.

With regards to your question, there are various ways to solve it, forms
were a problem to me till just recently.

So share a link to your repo and you will get the help you need.

Best Regards,

Albert