Just identify a community challenge that can be solved using software and
embark on that, it can be a school project, church project or hospital
project.

+256774339676

 "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or
things."

A graduate of Bachelors Degree of Science in Computer Science of Gulu
University.

@FortunateAlinda
Passionate about Python Development
And Computer related Dynamics