hi every one,
I am new to Django working with the documentation on the part of dealing
with API, I tried to add data via the shell,
“q = Question(question_text="What's new?", pub_date=timezone.now())”

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File
"/Users/macbookpro/Documents/Projects/Design/Python/myenv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/django/db/models/base.py",

line 567, in __init__
    raise TypeError(
TypeError: Questions() got unexpected keyword arguments: 'question_text'

Please help