Hello, I am interested, add +256772820840

Kind regards,

*Kuyeso Rogers | **Bcs. Software Engineering - **Mbarara University of
Science and Technology*

*Website    ||     ku-yesu.tech <http://ku-yesu.tech>*

--
*DISCLAIMER*

This email and its attachments are, unless the context
clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Mbarara University of Science
and Technology. It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee
only. If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. Mbarara University of
Science and Technology accepts no liability to anyone whatsoever for any of
the contents of the email or any of its attachments.