class RetryCal:
    def __init__(self, get_response):
        self.get_response = get_response

    def __call__(self, request):
        try:
            session = Session()
            retries = Retry(total=5, backoff_factor=2,
status_forcelist=[500, 502, 503, 504])
            session.mount('https://', HTTPAdapter(max_retries=retries))
            request.retry_session = session
        except Exception as e:
            raise e

        response = self.get_response(request)

        try:
            if isinstance(response, HttpResponseServerError):
                # Handle your custom response here if needed
                pass
        except (ProtocolError, OSError) as err:
            raise ConnectionError(err, request)

        return response