RE: DJANGO MODELS
i have created an application called expense in django which has two fields
in the models.py file which looks like class Transactions(models.Model):
    income = models.IntegerField(null=False, blank=False)
    expense = models.IntegerField(null=False, blank=False)

I want my application to allow users to enter their expense and income
themselves and these fields must be provided, it should not be empty. But
when i run the command python manage.py makemigrations i get the this: It
is impossible to add a non-nullable field 'expense' to transactions without
specifying a default. This is because the database needs something to
populate existing rows.
Please select a fix: 1) Provide a one-off default now (will be set on all
existing rows with a null value for this column) 2) Quit and manually
define a default value in models.py. Select an option: Please select a
valid option: Please select a valid option:
i have chosen option 2 but still got the same prompt. how do solve this.