Hello,

I have a poorly written view that is 1) hard to understand and 2)
performs slowly.  Can you offer any incite into what is slowing this
view down so much?  Besides the app being over 60 fields long, what
other things can I adjust to make this view perform better?

http://dpaste.com/5362/

The reason I looped through app._meta.fields was because I did not
want to write the html for each field.  I figure this is what is
causing the slowness and is better handled by the rendering/templating
engine.  Looking for advice before embarking on the wrong path.

Much appreciated,

Milan