On Freitag, 2. März 2007, patrick k. wrote:
> try playing around with:
>
>      relative_urls : false,
>      remove_script_host : true,
>
> we´re using absolute_urls and we don´t remove the script_host.
> if the URL is inserted into the tinymce_popup correctly, it doesn´t
> seem to be a problem with the filebrowser but a problem with
> tiny_mce. therefore, you may search the tinymce forum for more details.

I've tried all combinations without success. Can't find anything in the
TinyMCE forum either. There are a few unsolved threads about a similiar
problem with #mce_temp_url#, but they all refer to IE only, while for me it
happens in Firefox too.

And i'm not sure if it's TinyMCE only in this case. The point is, when i enter
a Link URL in advlink manually, all is fine. It only produces the broken
#mce_temp_url# when the link was inserted through the Django filebrowser.

Best Regards.

--
Dirk Eschler <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.krusader.org