Paul Rauch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently building a rpm of django for suse.
>
> But I can't figure out how to add the documentation, it doesn't get
> added, when running "python setup.py build"

Assuming that you've unpacked your source with...

%prep
%setup -q

...you should be able to do...

%files
%doc AUTHORS docs examples extras INSTALL LICENSE README

...where the doc directory contains the documentation files
that comes with the distribution.

If need be, download and install
<http://www.linadd.org/download/src/django-0.96-1.src.rpm>
and have a look at the spec file.

I haven't had time to test the package yet, but still.

Good Luck
/Lars