On Mar 27, 2:13 pm, "James Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also, keep in mind that writing a 'process_view' method instead will
> give you access to the view function the URL resolved to, and will
> execute *before* the view function is actually called. That might be

  I changed and I've got the same name '_wrapped_view'. I think I must
going to include the resolv() rutine inside my code. I'm not sure but
I believe wrapped_view it's something like a pointer.

class AuthorizedMiddleware(object):

    def process_view(self, request, view, args, kwargs):
        return HttpResponse(str( view.__name__ ))