management perspective
- ease of deployment
- ease of development
- ease of training your developers

I would say both Rails & Django are comparable  in these, both easily
beat the competition (java / PHP).

- ease of finding developers
Rails wins on this one I think .. there are more rails developers out
there, but on the flip side there are also more open reqs for rails
guys as well.

- 3rd party add on's.

I think django's python background gives it a lead on this, and the
framework is structured lends itself to reuse.

regards
Ian

--
Ian Holsman