On 3/29/07, Don Arbow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A restart though is trivial: Ctrl-C, up arrow, return and you're back
> in business.

My restarts go like this.. I hit Ctrl + C, then I press up a couple of
times until I realize bash is b0rken, then I press down a couple of
times to cancel the ups I pressed previously.  Then I type 'reset'
blind to fix bash and wait about 1-2 seconds for that.  Sometimes I
misspell rset and have to start over.  I'm a terrible typist.  Next I
press up a couple of times to find ./manage.py runserver, I smash the
enter key with my +4 hammer.. then _finally_ I'm back in business.

I realize I could forgo the fixing of bash by just hitting up and
enter, but then any future debugging sessions would require typing
blind to step through code and interrogate variables and stuff, not
fun.

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/