Hi, I'm trying to provide end users with a view into DB (syslog
viewer), well actually I'm trying to imitate Admin part. I have
pagination working, but is there a way how to use the filter bar and
search form from admin part (I love them) in fronted view? I've
searched groups and posts seems to be talking about change list and
new version of admin part, but posts were from 2005-6. Any hints
appreciated.