I am trying to setup field sets on my first project, however, when I
add the admin section below, I get the error "My_blog has no field
named 'e' " This error goes away if I remove the "fields=" from below.
I got the code straight from the documentation, what am I doing
wrong? :\

Thanks!

class My_blog(models.Model):
        class Meta:
                verbose_name = "My Blog"

        title = models.CharField(maxlength=100)
        author = models.ForeignKey(User)
        entry = models.TextField()
        published = models.BooleanField()
        entry_date = models.DateTimeField(default=datetime.now)

        def __str__(self):
                return self.title

        class Admin:
                list_display   = ('title', 'entry_date', 'author', 'published')
                ordering       = ('-entry_date',)

                fields = (
                        ('normal', { 'fields': ('title', 'author', 'entry',
'published')}),
                        ('more', { 'classes': 'collapse', 'fields' :
('entry_date') }),
                )