On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 08:07:51PM +0200, Aidas Bendoraitis wrote:

> Actually the was no circular import since I haven't imported a from b,
> but just b from a.

Sorry, mis-read your code, I thought there were only two modules.

> And unfortunately your answer didn't solve the original question,
> which is getting the value from the module that imports the current
> module.

Pardon.  I mis-understood that, too.

So, your goal is to make Python imports act more like PHPincludes?  Wny on earth
would you want to do that?  There is no global namespace in Python, and for good
reason.  What are you really trying to achieve?

-Forest