> the top of my head, but I do know that problems with edit_inline and
> manipulators is one of the many reasons that we are introducing
> newforms.

Good to know. I see there's a branch dedicated to porting the admin to
newforms, but sadly there doesn't seem to have been that much activity
in the last couple of months.

> GenericRelations exist for this kind of relationship. GenericRelations
> aren't completely stable or documented, and they aren't fully
> supported in the Admin, but they do work reasonably well, and there
> are some examples of their use at:
>
> http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/models/generic_relations/

Ahh, thanks for the information. 'not completely stable' sounds
somewhat worrying tho, but I suppose with a bit of luck it might be by
the time I finish what I'm working on ;).