On Apr 4, 1:16 pm, "Richard Blumberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> ImportError: No module named django.db
>
> I can't figure out why it works from the standard python shell but not from
> within BBEdit. Perhaps this is a question for the BBEdit list rather than
> the Django list, but if anyone here can point me in a helpful direction, I
> would be most grateful.

It looks to me like BBEdit must be using a different PYTHONPATH than
the standard Python shell.  Which, I think, would make this a question
for the BBEdit list.

Sorry this isn't a really helpful answer.  Maybe someone else will
know a better solution.

Will.