Hi RajeshD,

Yeah, thanks. The javascript solution is certainly easy to work with.

The only problem though, is what about user's without javascript
enabled ?

The htc file solution is a b**ls to get working. But it's certainly a
more robust solution ...

I can't seem to get it to work though, and I've wasted enough time on
it already. So I guess I'll go with the js solution ( for the time
being anyway )