Hi,

I'm migrating a tutorials site to Django and have created a file model
that is associated with tutorial pages, etc.  Now I need to go through
and migrate all the old content.  Rather than upload 400 images I was
hoping to write a script to call the File.save() method appropriately
and just copy the images into the new location.

Any thoughts on how to approach this?  Do you think this will likely
take more time than just doing it by hand?

Thanks,

Milan