In addition to this issue, I'm getting SQL errors on attempts to save
multilingual objects, because of such invalid constructs:
  LEFT JOIN blog_blogtranslation AS blog_blogtranslation_zh-cn ON
((blog_blogtranslation_zh-cn.master_id = blog_blog.id) AND
(blog_blogtranslation_zh-cn.language_id = 38))

Aliases must be quoted by django, but they aren't. I've tried to find
what causes this quoting error but gave up after two hours... Need to
get some sleep.

Did anyone attempted to use django-multilingual?
Eugene