On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 08:38 -0700, Almad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to migrate to unicode branch, but Syndication framework
> won't work for me (usual UnicodeDecodeError). I made sure that all
> strings are u'' ones.
>
> Is this middleware ready for unicode?

Everything is ready (you can see all the pieces that were ported over in
the "TODO" list on the UnicdeBranch wiki page). Syndication has
definitely been tested with non-ASCII content, so it should also work.
Any failures are bugs (either in Django or your code).

Please open a ticket in Trac with a (simple) example of what is going
wrong.

Regards,
Malcolm