On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 21:38 -0400, Todd O'Bryan wrote:
> Template error
> In
> template
> /home/tobryan1/workspace/dmi/src/dmi/orgs/templates/obligationList.html,
> error at line 18
>

> Caught an exception while rendering: 'ManyRelatedManager' object is not
> iterable
>
> 18 {% for obligation in oblig_list %}

OK. I figured out the problem. Russ was right that I had forgotten
a .all--the problem is that it wasn't here. There was another for-loop
nested in this one, and that was where the problem was. It's a mystery
to me why the error was reported with this line instead of the line
where it actually occurred. Is that maybe a bug?

Todd