On May 30, 9:29 am, Rob Hudson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was kind of wondering the same... is the Django Book going to align
> with Django 1.0?

If it's going to press in June as Apress currently claims, then I'm
guessing "Pro Django" won't cover Django 1.0.  Jacob?  It is nice to
see that it mentions Oracle, so I hope that means our branch will be
merged before the book comes out...

(I just bought the excellent "Programming Erlang" book from Pragmatic
Programmers, and I wish there were a similar "get the PDF now, the
dead tree version later" option for the Django Book.)  We'll buy
several copies when it is released.