> Has anybody experience in selenium and django ?
>
> During ./manage test there are mechanism to load fixtures, which I tried to
> use. During first tests with selenium I need to run ./manage runserver on my
> test system. Since the test system has always changing content, I thought
> that a new command, I would call it ./manage runtestserver, which starts with
> the same plain test_db as during ./manage test and loads fixture dataset for
> selenium tests. Is something possible ?

There is a ticket on the system that was added by someone that wanted
to use Selenium in a Django test; the idea was that the test system
would keep a server running in the background for serving test
requests. See ticket #2879.

I haven't looked at or played with this patch, but I'm interested in
supporting the larger idea of a live test server. Any comments on the
suitability/stability of this patch, or any other approach, are
welcome.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)