On 6/6/07, ilDave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> AttributeError: 'Settings' object has no attribute 'ROOT_URLCONF'
>

> What's wrong with my configuration? It seem that python can't find the
> urls.py file, but it is in the right place and everything is readable
> by apache...

Your settings file should have a line like the following:

ROOT_URLCONF = 'myproject.urls'

That's how Django knows where to look for urls.py.  It should be in
dotted Python syntax according to where it falls on the Python Path.
So the above assumes "myporject" is on your Python path and that
urls.py lives inside the myproject directory.

Cheers,
deryck