On 6/9/07, Mike Schinkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm curious how many people of the 5000+ would prefer no ID in subject?  > Is
> it a majority, or just a very vocal minority?

/me raise hand.

Come on, even GMail has a way to create a filter
that tags a message according to some pattern in the To: header
(it would be better if the List-Id one could be used but at leas this
works, and very well).

Also, even if it was decided that including the list name in the
Subject line is going to be implemented, AFAIK Google Groups has no
way to turn that "feature" on. Are you going to ask the list to
be moved to another mailing list provider so you can keep
using the Outlook keyboard shortcuts you are accustomed to?.

Regards,

--
 Ramiro Morales