Sean,

On 24 Jun 2007, at 4:13 pm, Sean Mc Allister wrote:

What I'm currently using:

Server Version: Apache/2.2.3 (Ubuntu) DAV/2 mod_python/3.2.10 Python/2.5.1

Damn! I was hoping it would be drastically newer than what I was using and I could blame old versions of mod_python or something. Here is what I have..

Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) mod_python/3.2.10 Python/2.4.4

So, pretty much the same versions, other than python - would that make a big difference?

And one of my apache directives:

#full size images
<Location "/images/full">
            PythonPath "['/home/sean/whav'] + sys.path"
PythonOption DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE whav.settings-sean- apache
            PythonOption DjangoPermissionName 'whav_db.full_images'
            PythonAccessHandler whav.modpython::accesshandler_full
            SetHandler None
</Location>

You were right about the SetHandler thing, it really shouldn't be set to
python-program.

Ok, using that works a bit better, but I still get Internal Server Errors every so often - nowhere near as much as before, but still every so often, which is a bit annoying with the kind of files I can serving...

Any more help / suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
--
David Reynolds