If you want to use the admin page, you can add the following into your model
class.

    class Admin:
        list_display('cars')
        list_filter = ('cars')

If you want to create a custom page outside of admin then it is a little
more difficult (for me at least :) ). I made a page like that last week. I
can send you the code if you are interested.

Best,

Vincent
~

--