Hi,

I'm learning Django and trying to use/customize Admin module but I cannot
find information about group(s) a user  is assigned to.

If I open page to edit user's account, at the bottom is multiselect
box containing all existing groups.

If I select one(s) and save user profile, in DB table
auth_user_grooups I see a correct links between auth_user and
auth_group table.

But I cannot find the same information in the GUI. I use development
version of Django a few days old.

Please, could you advice what I'm missing?

Thanks, Angela