Hi,

Actually this project has already been refactored to use newforms and
as I was reviewing it lately I spotted several methods in my views
where AddManipulator was called. I remember I paid no mind to those
calls since I figured these "magic" methods were part of the model
spec and not part of the oldforms spec.

It would be good if the a Django core developer could confirm its
removal in 1.0 though. There are quite a lot of methods calling
AddManipulator for slightly different purposes and rewriting them.

On another note, has anyone here ever done any security audits (reason
I've been reviewing a lot of my code lately) on core Django code? Can
anyone point me to any resources I can find on the subject?

Thanks again.

--
_nimrod_a_abing_

http://abing.gotdns.com/