I'm a Pythonista, but new to django.  I am building my first Flex app.
Using Flex 3.0Beta.  This is a rewrite of an Ajax prototype built with
dojotoolkit.  I have completed the flex side, using static url's that point
to xml files with expected responses.

When I google 'flex python' I get alot of hits for djangoamf, but none of
them say what it is or how it differs from django.

I don't know if I should use django 0.96 or djangoamf.  I'm developing on XP
but will deploy on Linux.  Using Python 2.4 for now.

Could I get some enlightenment please?

The information contained in this message may be privileged and / or
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any
computer.