On 7/11/07, Toby Dylan Hocking <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you still need help with making data-driven plots, why don't you check
> out my new Django package --- I'd like some testers and comments.

Initial reaction-- sweet!

After linking dataplot into my contribs dir and adding both dataplot
and dataplot.bike in my INSTALLED_APPS, I get this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/work/pegasus/b-schools$ ~/django-admin.py syncdb
RHOME= /usr/lib/R
RVERSION= 2.4.1
RVER= 2041
RUSER= /home/jdunck
Creating the R object 'r' ..  Done
Error: Couldn't install apps, because there were errors in one or more models:
bike.ride: "distance": FloatFields require a "decimal_places" attribute.

A quick check indicates that this is because of a backwards incompat in Django:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/BackwardsIncompatibleChanges#RenamedFloatFieldtoDecimalField

I guess you're running on latest trunk?