Hi Nathan,

I did manage.py syncdb with the table still not existing. I did
manage.py sqlall myapps when saw that the foreign key was not created.

here is my actual source code.

from django.db import models
from django.contrib.auth.models import User as AdminUser

# Create your models here.
DEPARTMENTS = (
    ('HRD', 'HRD'),
    ('ACT', 'Accounting'),
    ('PUR', 'Purchasing'),
    ('LOG', 'Logistics'),
    ('PRO', 'Production'),
    ('MKG', 'Marketing'),
    ('EXP', 'Export'),
    ('ITD', 'IT'),
)

LEVELS = (
    ('SM', 'Senior Manager'),
    ('MR', 'Manager'),
    ('SP', 'Supervisor'),
    ('ST', 'Staff'),
)

class User(models.Model):
    """KSK Employee accounts to use this application"""

    user = models.ForeignKey(AdminUser)
    department = models.CharField(maxlength=3, choices=DEPARTMENTS)
    level = models.CharField(maxlength=3, choices=LEVELS)

Thanks
james