Hi,

I am just digging into the newforms functionality. I am looking at the
splitdatetimewidget.
I am trying to having a different attributes for the first field and
the second field, and would like to know how to go about doing it.

Here is the snippet of my code

calendar_widget =
forms.widgets.SplitDateTimeWidget(attrs={'class':"vDateField
required", 'size':10})

AddEventFormClass.base_fields['event_date'].widget = calendar_widget

I am trying to use the class of vTimeField for the second field.

Thanks,
Jeff