I am implementing a multi-lingual product catalog website with Django.
It is in English (default), Trad. Chinese and Simp. Chinese. I want to
let user to choose the language they want, and the system display the
corresponding product name (in the selected language).

The product class is something like

# ======= start class =============
class Product(models.Model)
   name_en = mode.CharField()
   name_tw = mode.CharField()
   name_cn = mode.CharField()

   def get_name(self, lang="en"):
         return eval("self.name_" + lang)

The language preference that user has chosen will be saved in
request.session['django_language']

Of cos, i don't know how to use the get_name() function that i've
implemented, because i can't pass the lang from view or template. So,
the question is how do i get the request.session['django_language']
variable in models ? or is there any other way to achieve the desired
result?

Thanks in advance.
Arnold