On 7/30/07, Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Russell,
> I'm using sqlite
>
> DATABASE_ENGINE = 'sqlite3'

Hrm. I don't get this problem with sqlite, either; b.timestamp returns
a datetime object for me.

It is possible this might be a problem specific to sqlite on Windows -
I don't currently have access to a Windows machine to test this theory
- but I'm not inclined to believe this, as I'm sure other users would
have complained.

What version of SQLite and pysqlite are you using?

> I can't seem to find out what django revision I have.  I ran 'svn
> info' from c:/django however it said 'svn: '.' is not a working copy'

That command will only work if you installed Django using svn, and
c:\django is the root of your Django checkout (i.e., the directory
with AUTHORS, INSTALL, LICENSE, MANIFEST.in, README, etc).

How (and where) did you install Django?

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)